Summer PE 😝


 

It has been three days seen I started summer PE. 

At first, I thought that summer PE would be trying but it isn't as bad as I imagined. 

  My first day was on the 25th of may which was a Wednesday. On the first day, I had to do the mile, play volleyball, and pickleball. To be honest, pickleball was really easy. before we started the game we first had an introduction and we did warm-ups. On the second day,  we all did the mile again, we had volleyball and football. On Thursday volleyball was very fun because we as a class divided into two groups and the other class was divided into two groups. Then, the court was divided into four sections. On the third day, we all did the mile again,  we had swimming and basketball, and kickball. swimming was my favorite thing on Friday. First, the coach saw how we swim and then put us in the rows we can swim in. I got put in the deepest row and I was very happy because swimming is one of my favorite things to do. I am a little tired but happy I don't have class on Monday because it is Memorial Day. 
But I can't wait for Wednesday because we have swimming. 

😝

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book in the Summer